Sign in to follow this  
Air Gordon

Dallas @ Orlando

If that's the case then we need to separate Fournier and Vuch, with either a benching or a trade of either or both (I highly doubt we trade Fournier though). I agree with you and can see it - Fournier is very selfish right now and him and Vuc are buddy buddies. Fournier constantly misses Biymobo and Ibaka when they have great inside position and even on the pick and roll; he's so damn blind to anyone except Vuc.

It's getting annoying.

Fournier was garbage yesterday, but he had some nice shots in the 4th quarter.

His reckless play can get annoying

Fournier was garbage yesterday, but he had some nice shots in the 4th quarter.

His reckless play can get annoying

I'm trying to remember if he was playing this ridiculously under Skiles.

I'm trying to remember if he was playing this ridiculously under Skiles.

Yes. But that's when oladipo was sucking so it looked like he was taking matters into his own hands. When oladipo started playing better Fournier had the ball in his hands less

I knew the instant we signed DJ Augustin that Payton better step up or he was in trouble.

I'm tired of the attitude of our "homegrown" guys except for obviously AG. Payton, Vuc, Fournier, they're a bunch of Eli Mannings out there. No defense, horrible body language..

I honestly want most of those guys benched. It's sink or swim time. Don't like being on the bench? Play your way out of it, and play together.

PG. Augustin-Payton-Watson

SG. Fournier-Hezonja-Watson

SF. Gordon-Green

PF. Ibaka-Vuc-Onaku

C. Biyombo-Vuc

Something like above.. it keeps Vuc and Fournier away from each other more, and our PG and front line give a damn about winning.

I knew the instant we signed DJ Augustin that Payton better step up or he was in trouble.

I'm tired of the attitude of our "homegrown" guys except for obviously AG. Payton, Vuc, Fournier, they're a bunch of Eli Mannings out there. No defense, horrible body language..

I honestly want most of those guys benched. It's sink or swim time. Don't like being on the bench? Play your way out of it, and play together.

SF. Gordon-Green

PF. Ibaka-Vuc-Onaku

C. Biyombo-Vuc

Something like above.. it keeps Vuc and Fournier away from each other more, and our PG and front line give a damn about winning.

How dare you besmirch the name of Eli Manning

Yes. But that's when oladipo was sucking so it looked like he was taking matters into his own hands. When oladipo started playing better Fournier had the ball in his hands less

Which is the way it should be. Fournier should never be option 1 ball dominating player.

Not to sound like a broken record but we really need a John Wall type of PG. Or at least an potential Chauncey Billups like PG but there's none like that nowadays.

SF. Gordon-Green

PF. Ibaka-Vuc-Onaku

C. Biyombo-Vuc

I agree 150% with this lineup. Trade Vuch and whoever for an better PG when the opportunity presents itself.

Which is the way it should be. Fournier should never be option 1 ball dominating player.

Not to sound like a broken record but we really need a John Wall type of PG. Or at least an potential Chauncey Billups like PG but there's none like that nowadays.

Uh, I mean Chauncey Billups is a finals-MVP type of PG.

I'd like Lebron too.

Gotta keep it realistic dude.

@MagicalNBA

Hearing from multiple people that the Magic are just not getting along as team right now. Lots of competition gone bad.

Uh, I mean Chauncey Billups is a finals-MVP type of PG.

I'd like Lebron too.

Gotta keep it realistic dude.

He was also a not so sought after PG before he became the finals MVP.