Sign in to follow this  
Iron Magic 904

Good Job Orlando!!

Victor Oladipo could be riding the pine soon.

If the Rudy Gay rumors become true, Victor Oladipo will become a second thought in OKC. The Magic could have kept this kid to lead this young team but instead, decided to trade him for Ibaka. I dont know what this front office is doing, but its not good. the link is listed below.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2664583-rudy-gay-trade-rumors-latest-news-speculation-surrounding-kings-star

Why would anyone play Andre Robertson over Oladipo?

I like Zach Lowe, but I would think it would be more likely that Robertson would be demoted to the bench in such a situation, unless they want Oladipo to be a super sub a-la Ginobli.

On a side note, who would have thought Oladipo would be shooting the 3 better than Fournier so far this year. He is shooting it at a fantastic 41% right now on over 5 attempts per game.

Why would anyone play Andre Robertson over Oladipo?

I like Zach Lowe, but I would think it would be more likely that Robertson would be demoted to the bench in such a situation, unless they want Oladipo to be a super sub a-la Ginobli.

On a side note, who would have thought Oladipo would be shooting the 3 better than Fournier so far this year. He is shooting it at a fantastic 41% right now on over 5 attempts per game.

yeah I don't get that.

You have a guy in Roberson who is a good defender but is basically the wing version of Biyombo.

You have a two way player that can defend shooting guards and score

Why are you prioritizing the guy who only helps you on one side of the court?

yeah I don't get that.

You have a guy in Roberson who is a good defender but is basically the wing version of Biyombo.

You have a two way player that can defend shooting guards and score

Why are you prioritizing the guy who only helps you on one side of the court?

Yeah, and we know Oladipo takes a little while to get going. If you look at his stats compared to his first 12 games played last year, offensively at least, he is way ahead of where he was last year. Last year, he had one 20+ point game in his first 12 games. This year, he is already at 4. If he has an end of the year surge like he has almost every year so far, he is going to do well for OKC.

Yeah, and we know Oladipo takes a little while to get going. If you look at his stats compared to his first 12 games played last year, offensively at least, he is way ahead of where he was last year. Last year, he had one 20+ point game in his first 12 games. This year, he is already at 4. If he has an end of the year surge like he has almost every year so far, he is going to do well for OKC.

Part of it is playing with better players and not being the focal point on offense for the other team to guard. Westbrook gets him so many good looks. That happens when you play with someone of that caliber.

Unfortunately we just don't have that guy right now.

Also, the reports are saying they want Oladipo to assume a 6th man role -- and you want him to "lead" our team?