Sign in to follow this  
Orlando Magic Toaster

Gamethread: Pelicans @ Magic

Anthony Davis (quad) has been downgraded to questionable to face the Magic on Wednesday.

This is not the same injury from over the weekend. Davis has a right quad contusion and it's still possible his back injury is affecting him, as well. He did not participate in the Pelicans shootaround today because of his quad issue. Davis hasn't missed any games yet, but fantasy owners know he's one of the biggest in-game injury risks in the league. If he can't go, we'll see plenty of Terrence Jones and Solomon Hill should also play more four. Omer Asik's minutes would be safer, too.

The stakes just got higher

So Davis is officially out.

Man if we lose this one...

This is the second Magic game that I have bet on this year. I took the nine points against OKC and that was a winner. I got 7 points for tonight's game before Davis was ruled out. If this team makes me money, it will ease my pain of watching the games at least.

This is the second Magic game that I have bet on this year. I took the nine points against OKC and that was a winner. I got 7 points for tonight's game before Davis was ruled out. If this team makes me money, it will ease my pain of watching the games at least.

As in Magic win by 7 or less or Pelicans win? Solid bet if Davis was active, but without Davis they shouldn't cover that, but with this team you never know.

As in Magic win by 7 or less or Pelicans win? Solid bet if Davis was active, but without Davis they shouldn't cover that, but with this team you never know.

Pelicans are giving 7 points at time of bet. It is down to 1 now.