Sign in to follow this  
JJZFL

GAMETHREAD: JAZZ @ MAGIC

Ok. No one else made one so here goes. I'm too old to know how to put in really cool pictures and stuff.

JJZFL take:

Magic have overall looked pretty shaky in their first eight games, and particularly bad in the last two. Jazz coming in with a better record then most of the other teams we've played against so far. So expectations are very low. This would be a great time to surprise all of us with a win, and start to get things moving in the right direction. Go Magic!

Josh Robbins ‏@JoshuaBRobbins

The Magic will make a lineup change. Jeff Green will start at small forward, and Aaron Gordon will come off the bench.

<Throws hands up>

Josh Robbins ‏@JoshuaBRobbins

The Magic will make a lineup change. Jeff Green will start at small forward, and Aaron Gordon will come off the bench.

Wooooooooow.

Gordon at 4?

Wooooooooow.

Gordon at 4?

Seriously...Wtf is going on in this circus?

"Man, Ibaka is playing awful. Worse defensive player on the team. Bench him? Nope...Bench our top pick who we're trying to develop. Excellent idea."

"Man, Ibaka is playing awful. Worse defensive player on the team. Bench him? Nope...Bench our top pick who we're trying to develop. Excellent idea."

Maybe benching ibaka would destroy his trade value. Vogel probably sold Gordon on backing ibaka up at the 4 to see how he does in order to possibly make more line up changes.

Yeah. I dunno. You're right. The problem isn't green at 3 it's not pushing ibaka out.

Maybe benching ibaka would destroy his trade value. Vogel probably sold Gordon on backing ibaka up at the 4 to see how he does in order to possibly make more line up changes.

Or benching Ibaka would be admitting an mistake.

Yeah. I dunno. You're right. The problem isn't green at 3 it's not pushing ibaka out.

I think it's gonna happen sooner or later. He probably wants to try other things first before he does that though -- because that's gonna make a huge locker room issue with our "max star". He probably wants to do that as a last resort.

This is exactly what Skiles did with Dipo. Dude was the only one showing up but got benched anyways.