Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

Twolves vs Magic

Fournier has been the most disappointing for me. Lavine scored most of his points on him. He has been lit up almost every night. His offense has been OK but he dribbles around to much with no direction only to fumble it away. If he is supposed to be our go to guy then we are screwed.

Agreed.. I never understood the idea of Fournier being our go to guy and build around. The Vic trade is turning out to be a horrible idea.

Did we get a first round pick, because we are going to need some extras?

What

I'm a graphic designer so I understand a little bit about branding and the effects it can have on people.

Our team's identity has always been based on what the city is mostly known for. Disney World, Universal, good weather, fun activities, etc.

That stuff is nice but might be a little too vanilla for a team that wants to be competitive and fierce.

The old Pistons were the bad boys, Jordan was a ruthless competitor... but we haven't embraced any of that kind of stuff. Just look at the website, the way the commentators talk, or even the god damn team.

I'm a graphic designer so I understand a little bit about branding and the effects it can have on people.

Our team's identity has always been based on what the city is mostly known for. Disney World, Universal, good weather, fun activities, etc.

That stuff is nice but might be a little too vanilla for a team that wants to be competitive and fierce.

The old Pistons were the bad boys, Jordan was a ruthless competitor... but we haven't embraced any of that kind of stuff. Just look at the website, the way the commentators talk, or even the god damn team.

see, you don't live here so you don't understand.

The mouse is ruthless and not someone to be trifled with.

see, you don't live here so you don't understand.

The mouse is ruthless and not someone to be trifled with.

He'll rip your throat out (legally speaking) if you look at him the wrong way.

Ask Pluto about Mickey....Christmas time...Doesn't matter. He isn't one to mess with.

I actually wasn't too mad at the outcome of this game. I feel we lost to a genuinely superior team.

You weren't upset about our going down 30 points in the first half, in front of a home crowd, to a team with a 1-5 record? Or how about the 74 points we gave up in the first half?? We make a basket and then they score a layup against us on a fast break right after a made basket?

They may be a better team but they aren't Golden State. We should at least have been more competitive than that.

• Upvote 1

You weren't upset about our going down 30 points in the first half, in front of a home crowd, to a team with a 1-5 record? Or how about the 74 points we gave up in the first half?? We make a basket and then they score a layup against us on a fast break right after a made basket?

They may be a better team but they aren't Golden State. We should at least have been more competitive than that.

Also, they aren't a better team. They will be soon but they're the youngest team in the league adjusting to a new system and playing like crap so far this year. They were on the second night of a back to back playing on the road.

• Upvote 1