Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

bl68AGa.png

Thoughts?

i like the trade for us. The only problem is that we are going to be thin in the Pf/C position. We will have to go after Monteciunas for cheap on a 1-2 year deal after the trade. This might solve the problem for us. We might also have to get a PG on a separate deal. I will like for them to go after Reggie Jackson for Fournier deal. I know we have CJ and Augustine but this two are truly back up PG's.

Atlanta will do it in a heartbeat. They know Millsap will leave next year as a free agent. He is not staying. Reason why they are trying to move him NOW.

The only problem with this deal is Portland. They are not giving up on a future all star player for a 1 year rental in Millsap and a big contract player on Biyombo. Atlanta and Orlando wil have to throw in a pick here their way.

Jackson, Augustin

CJ Mc, Mario, CJ Watson

Evan turner, Gordon, Green

Gordon,Green, Rudez

Ibaka, Monte, Zimmerman

Is ok, No greate but OK

bl68AGa.png

Thoughts?

Teams like Portland will try to do Band-aid trades mid season before they give up on a star player. Its possible they give up Mccollum in the future but much more likely to be an offseason trade. As far as getting a scorer i would be on board.

Teams like Portland will try to do Band-aid trades mid season before they give up on a star player. Its possible they give up Mccollum in the future but much more likely to be an offseason trade. As far as getting a scorer i would be on board.

McCollum reminds me of the Eric Gordon during his time on the clippers...I don't want him

i like the trade for us. The only problem is that we are going to be thin in the Pf/C position. We will have to go after Monteciunas for cheap on a 1-2 year deal after the trade. This might solve the problem for us. We might also have to get a PG on a separate deal. I will like for them to go after Reggie Jackson for Fournier deal. I know we have CJ and Augustine but this two are truly back up PG's.

Atlanta will do it in a heartbeat. They know Millsap will leave next year as a free agent. He is not staying. Reason why they are trying to move him NOW.

The only problem with this deal is Portland. They are not giving up on a future all star player for a 1 year rental in Millsap and a big contract player on Biyombo. Atlanta and Orlando wil have to throw in a pick here their way.

Jackson, Augustin

CJ Mc, Mario, CJ Watson

Evan turner, Gordon, Green

Gordon,Green, Rudez

Ibaka, Monte, Zimmerman

Is ok, No greate but OK

I think CJ McCollum could play PG effectively, in the vein of Steph Curry. A lot of shooting, not overly ball dominant

It could lead to a better offensive system and the starting lineup would be (in my opinion)

McCollum

Fournier

Hezonja

Gordon

Ibaka

--

By the way, thanks for all the comments on my suggested trade. A lot of people said that Portland wouldn't be getting enough return for McCollum since Millsap has a player option for next season. Maybe they'd take the trade if we sent them a first rounder?