Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

actually, im crazy.

There's no way Portland trades McCollum and Aminu and Ed Davis for Fournier and Biyombo.

I don't know if it is me but that is a bad trade for us.

I rather keep both evan and biz than just have mcullum.

CJ McCollum as our PG.

And everyone hates Turner's contract but you have to throw the Blazers a bone for getting CJ.

I don't know if that would work. If you had a point forward sure.

I don't know if it is me but that is a bad trade for us.

I rather keep both evan and biz than just have mcullum.

I'm alright letting Evan go. Biz I don't know if I would either.

Maybe Indiana makes a move to appease George.

Paul George has been bummed about showing up for work on the Pacers

“Maybe I’m just living in the past, of how good we used to be,” George told reporters at practice this week. “All the guys I had around. I’m still living in that moment, maybe. And I got to put myself into a different team. Maybe I have to do more. Maybe that’s just what it is. Maybe I have to do more now. But whatever it is, I’m going to figure it out.”

man, that one is horrible.

Monta ellis is barely an NBA player. Meeks is significantly better than him at this stage of his career. the other two guys are end of bench players.

Indiana is in the place they are because they were desperate for scoring so they bet on athletic scorers who were several years past their prime. Their interesting pieces are Thad Young, teague and CJ Miles. Their untouchables are George and to a lesser degree, turner. They don't have any interesting young pieces to leverage for veterans. they don't have any duplicate talent they can flip for a similar talent at another position.

They're in no-mans land.

Maybe George realizes this and wants out.

the trade would be Gordon, hezonja, payton, green, and this pick for George and Teague.

still not as good as what boston could offer in Thomas or smart, crowder, Brown, and a top 5 pick in this draft.

the trade would be Gordon, hezonja, payton, green, and this pick for George and Teague.

still not as good as what boston could offer in Thomas or smart, crowder, Brown, and a top 5 pick in this draft.

We'd run with Teague/Fournier/George/Ibaka/Biz with Augustin/Meeks/Vucevic forming an 8 man rotation? Looks good to me... Definitely a win now move though, if we do that deal we have no prospects left

We'd run with Teague/Fournier/George/Ibaka/Biz with Augustin/Meeks/Vucevic forming an 8 man rotation? Looks good to me... Definitely a win now move though, if we do that deal we have no prospects left

yeah, that's fine though because that lineup is probably the third if not second best team in the east.