Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Flawed like every player in the league except maybe 1. He is improving can you all deny that? He is still young. Has had more good games than Gordon.

If last nights game does not give Vogel the inspiration to play Mario during meaningful minutes then rob needs to trade green and Watson so they never play in a magic uniform again.

Don't think GMs are calling Rob about Green and Watson.

Flawed like every player in the league except maybe 1. He is improving can you all deny that? He is still young. Has had more good games than Gordon.

If last nights game does not give Vogel the inspiration to play Mario during meaningful minutes then rob needs to trade green and Watson so they never play in a magic uniform again.

he averaged 12.4 and 6.1 for December improvement over his yearly numbers

last year he averaged 12.7 and 5.3 for December. the following 41 games he averaged 10 and 6.8

he hasn't earned the "improving" label yet. he needs another couple of weeks of this 6 positive games, 3 negative games streaks. If he keeps that ratio for the rest of the year, great. that's what we need. But why should I believe this time when we've seen optimistic March 2015 followed by bad April 2015 and November 2015. We've seen encouraging December 2015 followed by horrible January and February 2016. If pattern holds, payton is going to spend the next month putting up 9.7ppg.

he averaged 12.4 and 6.1 for December improvement over his yearly numbers

last year he averaged 12.7 and 5.3 for December. the following 41 games he averaged 10 and 6.8

he hasn't earned the "improving" label yet. he needs another couple of weeks of this 6 positive games, 3 negative games streaks. If he keeps that ratio for the rest of the year, great. that's what we need. But why should I believe this time when we've seen optimistic March 2015 followed by bad April 2015 and November 2015. We've seen encouraging December 2015 followed by horrible January and February 2016. If pattern holds, payton is going to spend the next month putting up 9.7ppg.

He might fail like you said but I'm not giving up yet. Maturity should help.

oh

oh my god.

I think I solved the puzzle.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=zl2exjt (for purposes of this trade, Vucevic and Gordon are actually Fournier). We send our 2018 pick to Denver.

edit: for purposes of this trade I think we'd also send Portland Zimmerman. it still works.

ok so we get McCollum, ezili, and vonleh

Portland gets Fournier Biyombo and Zimmerman

New Orleans gets Aminu and Ed Davis

Denver gets evans and our 2018 first