Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Omg I'd do this in a heartbeat. Can we find incriminating pics of Dell Demps???

No but Pat Garrity can.

Maybe Channing Frye.

Definitely Pat. Quick....Someone get Pat on the phone.

Who would play PG for Magic then?

Seriously? Well if we somehow landed a once in a generation talent like Davis, I suppose we would seek to make a second trade for a PG or simply let Augustine occupy the spot until next summer.

Ibaka to PHX for Bledsoe. Someway somehow.

See the Bledsoe trade only makes sense if we're trying to be good. If we trade ibaka we might as well blow things up.

So it'd be something like Payton and Vucevic for Bledsoe to see if you can salvage ibaka and run a really dynamic lineup

See the Bledsoe trade only makes sense if we're trying to be good. If we trade ibaka we might as well blow things up.

So it'd be something like Payton and Vucevic for Bledsoe to see if you can salvage ibaka and run a really dynamic lineup

I honestly think I'd rather have Vuch then Ibaka.

• Upvote 1

I could get on board with a Bledsoe/Fournier/Hezonja/Gordon/Ibaka lineup with the bench being DJ/Meeks/?/Green/Biyombo... Maybe try to see if they'd accept Bledsoe and PJ Tucker for Vucevic and Payton and throw Tucker in as backup 3

Yes, ibaka needs to go. Hopefully some playoff contender throws a pick our way for him. Can't imagine we resign him at this point

I think there are a bunch of teams that Ibaka could fit well on. The only issue is whether that team is over or under the cap. Example: Portland roster as it stands is over the cap so they could acquire and it would make sense. A team under the cap could just sign him outright though.