Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Fournier, vucevic, green, Payton our 2017 pick top 3 protected, the Toronto pick, the lakers pick for Lillard, ezili, vonleh, and crabbe (or turner, I presume the crabbe deal is worse for them).

Lillard-Crabbe-Ross-Gordon-biyombo

Mic drop!

We aren't getting lillard. And for sure not without sending Mario or AG out.

The pelicans got cousins without even using an unprotected pick. Trade rules don't make sense anymore

We aren't getting lillard. And for sure not without sending Mario or AG out.

I'm not sure why this is an issue. Mario is bench warmer trash and while Gordon is an athletic specimen, he has a long ways to go until he can be considered a quality starter in the NBA.

I just want a new PG who can shoot and at least a slight upgrade from Peyton. Is this too much to ask?

There's like 3 or 4 guys that fit that bill at the top of the draft. We're better off tanking and drafting one this summer, especially if the player is only going to be marginally better than Payton.

@JoshuaBRobbins

Asked about the trade deadline, Frank Vogel said he's had a lot of conversations with GM Rob Hennigan about possible moves.

@JoshuaBRobbins

Asked about the trade deadline, Frank Vogel said he's had a lot of conversations with GM Rob Hennigan about possible moves.

STRAP IN

@RGEEZY

Zach Lowe says the magic traded Tobias Harris and didn't even shop him around, they just went and took Detroits trash offer