Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

As would I. You also try and keep as much as you can. So what could we offer that doesn't include Gordon that they would take?

There is no offer that doesn't include Gordon or the pick that could work. I am more inclined to deal Gordon

Magic reporting that all his players are extremely valuable and will be hard to get. Jajajaj!!

Keep it up! We are going to get another top10 pick next year for sure!

There is no offer that doesn't include Gordon or the pick that could work. I am more inclined to deal Gordon

Both 1st this year and a future first along with taking back a bad contract seems enticing to me but I'm bias.

Fournier, vucevic, green, Payton our 2017 pick top 3 protected, the Toronto pick, the lakers pick for Lillard, ezili, vonleh, and crabbe (or turner, I presume the crabbe deal is worse for them).

Lillard-Crabbe-Ross-Gordon-biyombo

Fournier, vucevic, green, Payton our 2017 pick top 3 protected, the Toronto pick, the lakers pick for Lillard, ezili, vonleh, and crabbe (or turner, I presume the crabbe deal is worse for them).

I dont love the deal. Too many picks involved and don't like any of the players coming back except for Lillard. Our starting 5 looks terrible in that summary too.

Nah.. that is too much. Not 3 first rounds. Im sure the unprotected 2017 pick will be more than enough as long as we also take a bad contract from them. Or the laker pick AND the toronto pick.

I dont love the deal. Too many picks involved and don't like any of the players coming back except for Lillard. Our starting 5 looks terrible in that summary too.

you're not supposed to like any of the players coming back. we'd be getting the best player in the deal and the salary coming back is the excuse to keep Gordon

and you want to keep Gordon because lillard is a really really really bad defender.

I think I'd do this and pray Gordon and Mario turn a corner. Also seems like the kind of roster Biz would thrive in.

you're not supposed to like any of the players coming back. we'd be getting the best player in the deal and the salary coming back is the excuse to keep Gordon

and you want to keep Gordon because lillard is a really really really bad defender.

Is Gordon a good defender?