Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Doesn't make that much sense when they don't completely control their pick. Philly gets to take their pick if it is the better pick.

If its out of the top 10 the Bulls get it

Even I don't think Brandon Knight is better than Elfrid Payton. Good Lord, why would anyone think that, considering their career trajectories? Payton has improved this season enough that he's better than Knight. Still not who I want starting for my team, but Brandon Knight is awful right now. Take a risk that he'll get it together if that contract is maybe a third of what it is, but no way I'm paying eight digits and starting Brandon Knight.

Why would anyone take on Brandon Knight and the last 3 years of his ridiculous contract? I'm not sure I'd take him even if they throw in their unprotected 2017 1st round pick.

I know you're trying to show how much you dislike knight, but of course you take a guaranteed top 5 pick for a 44 million salary dump over 3 years.

Why would anyone take on Brandon Knight and the last 3 years of his ridiculous contract? I'm not sure I'd take him even if they throw in their unprotected 2017 1st round pick.

Absolutely for their pick. We are looking at a multi-year rebuild anyway.

What's hilariously bad is Suns GAVE UP the Lakers pick for Knight, smh. Then Bucks gave up that same pick to Philly for MCW.

Hinkie was lucky to have cap space and work with some dumbass GMs.