Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Pau Gasol just fractured his hand. Wonder if they'd want to trade for Vooch

My thoughts exactly. I nearly posted something very similar lol

Remember I wanted us to trade Vuc and Payton for Mills and Danny Green but everyone thought I was crazy.

We have to accept the fact that our team isn't very good, and anyone outside of Gordon should be considered for a trade

My thoughts exactly. I nearly posted something very similar lol

Remember I wanted us to trade Vuc and Payton for Mills and Danny Green but everyone thought I was crazy.

We have to accept the fact that our team isn't very good, and anyone outside of Gordon should be considered for a trade

You were crazy, that would have been a terrible trade for us. Either one of our guys should return more than Mills and Green, to give them both is insanity. Our team isn't very good, and Gordon should not be immune in trades either. He is a tweener and easily replaceable currently.

Maybe so, but you don't trade players based solely on current value

Never said you should. I was trying to be nice by adding currently, indicating that I still hold optimism that he will become something worthwhile despite not being there yet. He should certainly be on the table.

Never said you should. I was trying to be nice by adding currently, indicating that I still hold optimism that he will become something worthwhile despite not being there yet. He should certainly be on the table.

Sure, in the sense that there's probably 5 - 10 players in the league or so that are completely untouchable I agree with you. But, if we deal AG without a huge return, I'm disappointed.

What's a huge return in your eyes for him?

If he were the main part of a Jimmy Butler deal or something along those lines I could talk myself in to it. I mean, regardless of what we do, I've been a fan my whole life and I will continue to be because I don't know how not to. What would you deal him for?