Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

I was just watching some of the Sixers-Raptors game on tv and noticed Nick Anderson sitting in the stands. Doesn't he work for the Magic front office?

I was just watching some of the Sixers-Raptors game on tv and noticed Nick Anderson sitting in the stands. Doesn't he work for the Magic front office?

Anything's better than watching the Magic

• Upvote 1

Rudy gay just blew his Achilles so don't worry about that now

Damn, sucks for Gay. Not a way to go out in your last year of your contract. Hope he heals up and can get back to normal next year...

For a different team!!! Good for us though!!! Kahpyaaaaa! Wooooo!!

The Ibaka situation is the elephant in the room.

We just need to trade him. We all know that's the way to go. Fans who call up Bianchi's stupid show might not agree but we here know what we need to do.

We just need to trade him. We all know that's the way to go. Fans who call up Bianchi's stupid show might not agree but we here know what we need to do.

All depends on the offer. I don't want us to just give him away for a low-ball offer. If we could get more for an offseason sign and trade or really think we could re-sign him then we need to keep him. If Boston or Toronto get desperate for a shot blocker and rebounder that can shoot and that fits a huge need for them maybe we'll get an offer worthwhile.

All depends on the offer. I don't want us to just give him away for a low-ball offer. If we could get more for an offseason sign and trade or really think we could re-sign him then we need to keep him. If Boston or Toronto get desperate for a shot blocker and rebounder that can shoot and that fits a huge need for them maybe we'll get an offer worthwhile.

that's my whole thing. if our return is a 26 year old shooting guard who is basically a good role player, a 23 year old rookie PF who is probably an interesting backup, and the 25th pick in the draft why not just roll the dice on resigning him?

that's my whole thing. if our return is a 26 year old shooting guard who is basically a good role player, a 23 year old rookie PF who is probably an interesting backup, and the 25th pick in the draft why not just roll the dice on resigning him?

Because of the cost of resigning him and the length of the contract. With his decline, he might very well be an after though by the time AG and EP become legit while you just handcuffed yourself to an declining PF and still in purgatory.

We can't keep dragging this out..

I think anything less than late lottery for Ibaka is a no go.

Because of the cost of resigning him and the length of the contract. With his decline, he might very well be an after though by the time AG and EP become legit while you just handcuffed yourself to an declining PF and still in purgatory.

We can't keep dragging this out..

you can resign him, wait until December, then trade him.