http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=z9pj9g7

C Ibaka

PF Gordon

SF Gallinari

SG Lavine

PG Payton

Sixth man Fournier

BOOM...lol

we'd have no backup 4 unless you want Aldrich playing big minutes. and you have Gallo, Fournier, meeks and Lavine defending the best wings on the other team. you're inevitably setting up a Augustin-meeks-fournier-gallinari-ibaka lineup that is just going to get destroyed.

You have low expectations

trying to find small changes that could provide big results. We don't have a defensive 2, green is a very good defensive 2.

trying to find small changes that could provide big results. We don't have a defensive 2, green is a very good defensive 2.

I'd do this. Green is a solid 2 way player. Again not sure how much it moves the needle but it does move it.

I wouldn't be oppose to it if we had another deal to do.

Our offense needs to be addressed.

I wouldn't be oppose to it if we had another deal to do.

Our offense needs to be addressed.

im not sure the offense needs to be addressed. since 12/01 we've had the 16th ranked offense but the 28th ranked defense.

What are we missing on this team?

consistency from the point guards, SG that can play defense, SF that can shoot threes consistently, a Center with size on the defensive end.

im not sure the offense needs to be addressed. since 12/01 we've had the 16th ranked offense but the 28th ranked defense.

consistency from the point guards, SG that can play defense, SF that can shoot threes consistently, a Center with size on the defensive end.

I truly believe AG's shot will improve to where it won't be an issue. Agree about the SG spot which is why I wouldn't be oppose to Danny Green or any two way player there but to me that pg spot is the weakest. The most inconsistent.

I think Biz is still feeling that shoulder by the way.

consistency from the point guards, SG that can play defense, SF that can shoot threes consistently, a Center with size on the defensive end, a GM, a CEO.

fixed

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Chicago Bulls Rumors

‏@chicagobullsbot

Chicago Bulls have begun shopping Jimmy Butler according to league sources known weeks ago - (Source: Ric Bucher)