Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

I still don't know if that's a sticking point with him or just an issue with team design.

I just prefer not to.

Millsap is up there in age and I rather we focus on the perimeter and our frontcourt focus on defense like it has been.

God I hope we're not after Millsap.

I be all for it. This guy still in his prime. 3 more years easely.

I just dont see atlanta doing it for just vuc. Vuc and DH doesnt make sense. They also have muscala in them bench. They will need a PF.

The question is will you rather have him over Ibaka? They are both free agents after this year.

I just dont see atlanta doing it for just vuc. Vuc and DH doesnt make sense. They also have muscala in them bench. They will need a PF.

The question is will you rather have him over Ibaka? They are both free agents after this year.

Ibaka

Don't see acquiring bigs. We need perimeter help.

Serge is quite a bit younger than Millsap, he'd be the easy choice.

Not sure who we're targeting or who we're dangling, but Gordon ain't goin nowhere. Seems like the kid is starting to realize his star potential and we'd be moronic to deal him. Everyone else is on the table