Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Ugh, as inconsistent as Payton is, I think he is much better than Smart.

I think so too. but you don't make trades by getting all the good players in a deal.

Twitter going abit mad because Jae Crowder just began following the Magic lol

Could be something but more than likely nothing.

He just complained about the Boston fans cheering for Hayward in Boston. Kind of ironic lol.

I think so too. but you don't make trades by getting all the good players in a deal.

I know, our PG spot would just be really weak for the rest of the year. If we can get one of the potentially good PGs in this draft it might be fine, but we might also be stuck with the PG spot being an even bigger weak point.

Do you think there's any chance they'd give up Brooklyn's pick along with Crowder/filler for something like Vuc/Hezonja/Payton? I'm guessing there's no way we can pry it away.

Do you think there's any chance they'd give up Brooklyn's pick along with Crowder/filler for something like Vuc/Hezonja/Payton? I'm guessing there's no way we can pry it away.

no chance in hell. That pick is reserved for an all star and an all star only.

Brad Stevens says Crowder wished he hadn't expressed himself like he did. Says Crowder is "all in" on Boston.

He unfollowed us on twitter

Lolz We were being used guys.

Awesome time to be a Magic fan

Brad Stevens says Crowder wished he hadn't expressed himself like he did. Says Crowder is "all in" on Boston.

I don't see that as us being used. I don't necessarily think Brad Stephens saying that has any bearing on whether or not there are potential trade talks. Until something happens, no one knows.

Thats just damage control. Crowder felt the way he felt and it wasnt a good organizational look so the coach comes out and makes peace.

I dont think it means anything as far as what happens next.