Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Hasn't stopped Vogel from playing Jeff Green.

That's not on Henny. That's Vogel. There's a reason too. Coaches like Vogel reward players for their hard work in practice. I remember recently reading how many players (KG was one of them I think)would say Green is the GOAT in practice. Shows on time, plays hard, does what's ask of him and balls out in practice.

Former employee contacts people he knows in the company about current job opening. People send hiring manager, alone, to meet with former employee. Former employee gets job after interview. Clearly they forced him on Rob. I mean, the dots can't be connected any other way.

If this the way it went down? Which is all conjecture, then rob has not got the balls to stand up to Martin's let alone the rest of the GM's in the league. And until he and Martin's is gone, the magic fans are screwed.

If this the way it went down? Which is all conjecture, then rob has not got the balls to stand up to Martin's let alone the rest of the GM's in the league. And until he and Martin's is gone, the magic fans are screwed.

The only part that's conjecture is that Skiles was forced on Rob. The rest is pretty reliably reported. It's equally plausible that Skiles had a good interview and Rob hired him because he thought Skiles was qualified.

How much do you have to standup to GM's!? You guys act like this is the damn UFC and GM's have to go fight one another in order to get a trade to happen.

I don't love rob by any stretch but if you don't like a deal he's done it was probably just a bad deal. Not one he got scared into the corner like a dog and was forced to make.

I think we are getting off topic here. We are all running in a big circle here.

Is ok to agree to disagree but we can all agree that Skiles is gone and Vogel is a better overall coach.

Hennigan is walking on a very fine rope and his future depends on this year moves.

He is again allowing for the coach to be participant of future personnel moves.

Lets see what tommorrow brings and hope for the best.

I think we are getting off topic here. We are all running in a big circle here.

Is ok to agree to disagree but we can all agree that Skiles is gone and Vogel is a better overall coach.

Hennigan is walking on a very fine rope and his future depends on this year moves.

He is again allowing for the coach to be participant of future personnel moves.

Lets see what tommorrow brings and hope for the best.

About to say the same.

Focus on the deadline.

It's been real quiet.

About to say the same.

Focus on the deadline.

It's been real quiet.

It's been so quiet that's why people spent the last 3 pages talking about Skiles and rob and martins and everything but the deadline.

What do you guys think of Derrick Favor? It seems as Utah wants to improve the guard position and willing to give Favor in return. Im not sure if DJ/ Cj and late first will be enough.

What do yiu guys think if Derrick Favor? It seems as Utah wants to improve the guard position and willing to give Favor in return. Im not sure if DJ/ Cj and late first will be enough.

I love favors. Always have.