Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Reports say that Minnesota is willing trade Shabazz M. in a package with Rubio. I know that Rubio wouldn't be a great fit since we have Payton, but what would we be willing to trade for Muhammad? Hes a pretty good scorer, which is obv something we are missing.

Reports say that Minnesota is willing trade Shabazz M. in a package with Rubio. I know that Rubio wouldn't be a great fit since we have Payton, but what would we be willing to trade for Muhammad? Hes a pretty good scorer, which is obv something we are missing.

CJ Watson, or someone of similar value maybe. That's about it

I'd happily send them Jeff Green with a nice little hand-written note taped to his forehead thanking them for their business and wishing them the best in all their future endeavors.

Just curious, would yall trade AG for Butler?

Straight up, yes.

Gordon with a bunch of other stuff, no.

Gordon, our 2018 pick, and Fournier, sure.

Gordon, two picks, Ibaka, Hezonja, no

Need to have some leverage against a butler that breaks down due to high minutes in two years.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=h5mdec4

You could also flip D. Williams with D. Harris (depands what Minnesota wants).