Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=hrqn5bq

Gives us a 20 ppg guy without giving up much and AG can shift to PF or come off the bench.

Gives them a way out of Barnes contract so they can fully tank and a young prospect.

Then all we gotta do is flip Vuc and/or Payton for a PG upgrade ... Teague maybe?

Yeah I don't get why they'd do that either.

They're already doing a good job tanking with Barnes. Why dump him?

Buyers remorse maybe? Don't really need a contract like that if you're gonna blow it up.

Problem is they may not need or want to blow it up ...

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=hrqn5bq

Gives us a 20 ppg guy without giving up much and AG can shift to PF or come off the bench.

Gives them a way out of Barnes contract so they can fully tank and a young prospect.

Then all we gotta do is flip Vuc and/or Payton for a PG upgrade ... Teague maybe?

Lol what hahaha

Stein

Story posting soon with @WindhorstESPN: ESPN sources say the Hawks have begun listening to trade offers for free agent-to-be Paul Millsap

Toronto or Minnesota.

Maybe Sacramento for Gay?

Seems likely

They're looking to get something for Millsap instead of losing him for nothing, so Gay would not be a target. Millsap getting traded should establish the market for Ibaka if we choose to trade him at the deadline.

S‎ources told ESPN.com that the Hawks, fearful of losing Millsap in free agency in the summer without compensation, are not openly shopping him but taking calls on the 31-year-old and their other pending free agents, notably sharpshooter Kyle Korver and swingman Thabo Sefolosha.

Although the Hawks managed to sign Dwight Howard in free agency last summer to fill a frontcourt void, they were stung by the free-agent departure of Al Horford from the perspective that Horford, in the words of one source with knowledge of the team's thinking, got away "for nothing."

The feeling within the organization now, sources said, is that it's best to gauge the trade market for Millsap, Korver and Sefolosha between now and the Feb. 23 trade deadline to guard against a repeat scenario as much as the Hawks can.

http://www.espn.com/...sap-sources-say

I wish we could make trades already. Given the random vets we've added and are playing, this is the most depressing year as a Magic fan I can remember in a longggggg time.

I wish we could make trades already. Given the random vets we've added and are playing, this is the most depressing year as a Magic fan I can remember in a longggggg time.

Seriously. I enjoyed the 2012-13 season more than this one where the most exciting things were Vuc looked better than expected, Nicholson had a couple of good scoring games and we traded for Tobias.

Good news: Rondo and Gay are available for trade! Let's add more vets to try and sneak into the playoffs. Neither are owed long-term money! #hennysplan #soulspain

Good news: Rondo and Gay are available for trade! Let's add more vets to try and sneak into the playoffs. Neither are owed long-term money! #hennysplan #soulspain

F that. Those guys aren't getting us there.

We need to make a decision fast. We need to go for it and make a trade to do so (not for those two) or we trade the vets and roll with the youth with hopes of landing a high draft pick.

F that. Those guys aren't getting us there.

We need to make a decision fast. We need to go for it and make a trade to do so (not for those two) or we trade the vets and roll with the youth with hopes of landing a high draft pick.

Haha