Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

We'd run with Teague/Fournier/George/Ibaka/Biz with Augustin/Meeks/Vucevic forming an 8 man rotation? Looks good to me... Definitely a win now move though, if we do that deal we have no prospects left

I'd do it but Indy won't trade PG to us.

Kinda like to keep Mario if we could.

We'd run with Teague/Fournier/George/Ibaka/Biz with Augustin/Meeks/Vucevic forming an 8 man rotation? Looks good to me... Definitely a win now move though, if we do that deal we have no prospects left

Then trade Vuc and Meeks to Boston for the BKN pick and scrubs and fill out the roster with vet min players

Boston isn't trading that pick for Vuch.

That pick could be #1. If I'm Boston I'm enjoying the ride now and adding a top tier talent next draft in case IT comes back down to Earth.

That pick could be #1. If I'm Boston I'm enjoying the ride now and adding a top tier talent next draft in case IT comes back down to Earth.

Yup that pick ain't going nowhere except for a legit superstar

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=hrqn5bq

Gives us a 20 ppg guy without giving up much and AG can shift to PF or come off the bench.

Gives them a way out of Barnes contract so they can fully tank and a young prospect.

Then all we gotta do is flip Vuc and/or Payton for a PG upgrade ... Teague maybe?

They're already doing a good job tanking with Barnes. Why dump him?