Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Perhaps Ibaka will be the one coming off the bench? We shall see.

No way Ibaka comes off the bench, but it would be nice to have the option to play Vucevic and Biyombo some minutes every game

Perhaps Ibaka will be the one coming off the bench? We shall see.

No. Ibaka might be our best player. This is the experiment to see if they can resolve the minutes crunch at center.

Ultimately I don't know if it would be effective. The problem with Vucevic is he can't defend the pick and roll. The problem with Biyombo is teams can sag off him on offense. With Gordon Biyombo, Ibaka Biyombo, and Ibaka Vucevic you're banking on the defense/defense/offense being good enough to be worth risking the deficiencies in the offense/offense/defense. With Vucevic Biyombo you're not getting that.

Only a fool learns from his own mistakes. The wise man learns from the mistakes of others.

We need to look at Monroe-Drummond, Kanter-gobert, etc.

Stuff is in 2K17.

It's been a while.

I could've sworn i hadn't seen him since at least 2008 if not 2002. somebody help me.

A. Gordon (ankle), E. Payton (strained hip flexor) & J. Meeks (foot) will not play in Memphis tomorrow night, the Magic said.

No way Ibaka comes off the bench, but it would be nice to have the option to play Vucevic and Biyombo some minutes every game

I agree, Serge is not here for bench service! I also would love to see Biz and Nik on the floor together, but it would more than likely be against the opposing teams 2nd unit!

But I can envision Nik at the 4 doing damage 10ft out or faking the shot for the P&R for Biz for the rim rocker!!! Yes!!!

smile_headbang.gif

Just a reminder. Pre-season games are weird. Curry missed free throws and wide open threes. Durant shot like 23%.

If a good thing happens don't overreact. It's just a preseason game. If a player looks bad, don't overreact. It's just a preseason game. Look for trends over multiple games.

Happy New Year!! Got off to a great start last year then January happened. Let's keep it rolling this year.