Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

I just had vomit come up in my mouth at this thought. Sadly, it does fit the Magic M.O.. I wonder if they do the "Welcome Back Kotter" music again for Brian Hill round 3.

If they hired him I'll be done with this franchise

Payton is slowly starting to not be an issue. if he finishes the year ok what do we do to improve?

Trade Fournier...or place him in the 6th man role. Draft SG if we still feel Payton is the guy.

Edit: I'd still like to get rid of Vooch because his comments rub me the wrong way and I wonder if some of the team feel the same.

Payton is slowly starting to not be an issue. if he finishes the year ok what do we do to improve?

I think you pick the best guard available. Strengths- shooting/athleticism/defense. If the Payton of the last few weeks is closer to what he's going to be going forward, then we put a guard next to him that compliments him and checks the boxes we need. Let the rotation/lineup figure itself out when the time comes.

Trade Fournier...or place him in the 6th man role. Draft SG if we still feel Payton is the guy.

Edit: I'd still like to get rid of Vooch because his comments rub me the wrong way and I wonder if some of the team feel the same.

there isn't really a SG in the draft besides Monk.

there isn't really a SG in the draft besides Monk.

Well ****...we have to still go PG then. See if whoever we draft develops and has a higher cieling.

2nd year hope to start the younger guy and trade or put payton in a reserve roll.

statistically, Payton-Fournier has been better for the magic than Payton-not Fournier. the offense tanks but the defense is so much better.

But Payton specifically plays better without Fournier which is maybe due to the ball being in his hands more with Fournier out. But its weird. shooting, assists, turnovers. everything is better when Payton and Fournier don't play together except for actual team success.

statistically, Payton-Fournier has been better for the magic than Payton-not Fournier. the offense tanks but the defense is so much better.

Well Fournier is better than our alternatives so that makes sense.

Is WOR a good stand alone stat to rate Fournier's actual value compared to other SGs?