Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

We are 5 games behind Miami for the 2nd worst record in the league.

We're also 4.5 games out of the playoffs. Hard to see us reaching either. Especially with Miami playing Dragic, Whiteside, and the borderline rotation players

It looks like we are sitting at 11 in the draft now. I sure hope henny can manage to make a trade of Gordon and our 11 pick for some player on the down side of his career who will leave us at seasons end. It looks like we are back to being a half decade away from mattering. Nice job on your cost cutting 30 something gm martins.

It's hard to watch golden state and think anyone we draft or sign will put us in that orbit.

Might as well punt for 4 years

I just want us to be honest this year! Ugghh. We need to trade the vets, tank, AND force feed Gordon and Hezonja to see what we've got.

I just want us to be honest this year! Ugghh. We need to trade the vets, tank, AND force feed Gordon and Hezonja to see what we've got.

The good news is in 4 years Gordon will be the ripe old age of 25

lost in this depressing time, Payton is starting to become much more consistent. Last 18 games 14.4 and 6.9 on 49/36/71 shooting and most importantly 13 productive games to 5 unproductive games.