Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Oh i thought you were being sarcastic. 3 for 15 tonight

Lol no I genuinely think he is the number 1 pick easily. Just got a feeling he is gonna be excellent at the next level

So denver just dropped 140 on Indiana.

Good. Let's hope they got that out of their system and that they'll bounce back with an 80 pointer when they play us in a few days.

9. Orlando's double-center look

Frank Vogel may have mercy-killed this during Orlando's loss against the Clippers on Wednesday night. Let's hope so. Opponents have outscored the Magic by almost six points per 100 possessions when Bismack Biyombo and Vucevic share the floor, and the double-barreled center setup looks positively retrograde.

Early in the season, Vogel had Biyombo defending power forwards so that Vucevic could hang back against opposing centers. That made intuitive sense, since Biyombo is much faster than Vooch. (Don't call him Vucci Mane.) But that gambit also dragged Biyombo away from the rim, wasting his shot-blocking, and Biyombo didn't prove as adept as expected switching onto smaller players.

Vogel has since flipped roles, and assigned Vucevic to chase opposing forwards. That has gone as badly as you'd expect. The Magic need a roster readjustment, and I'd expect at least a slight one at the trade deadline.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18461666/zach-lowe-10-things-like-featuring-cj-mccollum-jumpers-nba

Ibaka is playing/ starting. No tank.

One of the tanking rules is always hold out players extra time to make sure they're ok

Welp...So be it...We're gonna have to make a move though and I don't mean a Dragic type move either.

Ibaka is playing/ starting. No tank.

One of the tanking rules is always hold out players extra time to make sure they're ok

I dont think we actually need to tank -- ive been waiting for one of those "surprise me" magic games and we've lost six games in the last seven. We certainly suck.