Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Did you guys know we're sitting at the 12 seed in the east but we're only 4 games out of the 3 seed?

Everyone is kinda in the same boat we are. Not sure if that's good or bad

Seems teams are more competive than what we believe

Most of us have been ready to trade him. That Gay trade looks more and more attractive to me.

Short term fix with no long term affects.

let us not give a way players. vuc is a 26 year old player that ave 18pt and 19pt before this year. He has also been a top rebounder. This year his defense got better and he is on a great contract. If we dont get a zach lavine, jaylen brown, b. ingram, or d. russell. I am not making the deal. we dont need a panic trade like T. Harris. The kings have nothing I want. Gay is not a winner and plays no defense. we dont need a 30 year old gunner. I would rather has mario gun and turn the ball over.

Our biggest issue is Mario. We can not have our 5th pick talent producing nothing. What is his issue?

He came in a resent game and had 4 turnovers in like 2mins. I saw lazy passes and no effect. I know it was garbage time, but act like your fighting for mins. It was the worse thing I have seen since chris duhon. What is going own with him? I see no effort and no willingness to look for his shot. Mario, what is your strength.

If you dont shoot, turn the ball over, and cant guard anyone, how can we play you? We need you Mario. we tanked a full season for your talent.

let us not give a way players. vuc is a 26 year old player that ave 18pt and 19pt before this year. He has also been a top rebounder. This year his defense got better and he is on a great contract. If we dont get a zach lavine, jaylen brown, b. ingram, or d. russell. I am not making the deal. we dont need a panic trade like T. Harris. The kings have nothing I want. Gay is not a winner and plays no defense. we dont need a 30 year old gunner. I would rather has mario gun and turn the ball over.

Our biggest issue is Mario. We can not have our 5th pick talent producing nothing. What is his issue?

He came in a resent game and had 4 turnovers in like 2mins. I saw lazy passes and no effect. I know it was garbage time, but act like your fighting for mins. It was the worse thing I have seen since chris duhon. What is going own with him? I see no effort and no willingness to look for his shot. Mario, what is your strength.

If you dont shoot, turn the ball over, and cant guard anyone, how can we play you? We need you Mario. we tanked a full season for your talent.

Management wants to win now.

If we are going to win now we need a scorer.

Gay is a scorer.

Our current roster is clunky.

Getting rid of a clunky part allows us to be less clunky.

Vuc isnt worth much more than Gay.

Vuch isn't bringing in any of the names you mentioned.

Since we are in win now mode I rather make a move that does not affect us passed this year.

Most likely any other move we make risk future flexibility.

Trading Vuch straight up for Gay is probably the best case scenario for a win now move.

I rather dump big contracts and tank again but that simply is not going to happen. Gay is a win/win for the situation we are in.

Management wants to win now.

If we are going to win now we need a scorer.

Gay is a scorer.

Our current roster is clunky.

Getting rid of a clunky part allows us to be less clunky.

Vuc isnt worth much more than Gay.

Vuch isn't bringing in any of the names you mentioned.

Since we are in win now mode I rather make a move that does not affect us passed this year.

Most likely any other move we make risk future flexibility.

Trading Vuch straight up for Gay is probably the best case scenario for a win now move.

I rather dump big contracts and tank again but that simply is not going to happen. Gay is a win/win for the situation we are in.

gay will not help us win games. our defense got worse with vuch out because we suck a rebounding with out him. Vuch is our best scorer. He is trying to find himself in a new offense, but he has been our best scorer for 2 years before this year. Plus, he is much younger than Gay. The only way I trade for gay is also getting WCS or their 2017 pick as well.

Gay does not make us better. We need to gain chemistry. We have shown good stretch and great defense stretches. We just need to put it together. I think tweaking our line ups is better than trading in fear. Don't want another T. Harris trade.

If we trade Vuc for gay only, Rob needs to be fired immediately. That's just insulting.

I can't believe we're even considering trading a young center, with a great offense, a much improved defense, and on a great contract for an aging NBA journeyman who's teams have all been better without him. Vuc may not be the perfect fit for this team but he's worth more than a year of fu$&@8?! Rudy Gay. You think Jeff Green is irritating to watch? Hah

This is the Harris trade all over again.

Rudy gay for Jeff green and Watson. That's a fair trade

Only thing that makes sense for us is Brown, IT, Crowder, or Brooklyn's pick. I don't think Ainge trades any of those.

Edit: Forgot about Bradley.

If we trade Vuc for gay only, Rob needs to be fired immediately. That's just insulting.

I can't believe we're even considering trading a young center, with a great offense, a much improved defense, and on a great contract for an aging NBA journeyman who's teams have all been better without him. Vuc may not be the perfect fit for this team but he's worth more than a year of fu$&@8?! Rudy Gay. You think Jeff Green is irritating to watch? Hah

This is the Harris trade all over again.

Rudy gay for Jeff green and Watson. That's a fair trade

Vucevic

Isn't

That

Good