Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Wow! They say Orlando is done with Payton and looking to trade Vooch. They also speculate that we could be interested in Dragic.

They brought up Cousins too saying we could be possible destination. They said Portland, Sacramento,

and us should be locked in a room and never come out until a deal is done.

Also, we've been talking to Sacramento and Phoenix for weeks.

They brought up Cousins too saying we could be possible destination. They said Portland, Sacramento,

and us should be locked in a room and never come out until a deal is done.

Also, we've been talking to Sacramento and Phoenix for weeks.

I would take Cousins over Vuc + Payton at this point. Cousins maybe a headcase like Rodman, but he is a competitor AND consistent. He'd be a franchise type player.

at some point we're going to have to build something positive. we cant be a different team every night.

I feel like we are a roller coaster team... we just keep going up and down

I feel like we are a roller coaster team... we just keep going up and down

and we don't have anything to grab onto to say "ok we have this. This works. now lets build around it" with the exception of Ibaka and maybe Fournier (and Gordon but that's more "wait another year for the return on this investment")

Everything else is roller coaster like you said.

and we don't have anything to grab onto to say "ok we have this. This works. now lets build around it" with the exception of Ibaka and maybe Fournier (and Gordon but that's more "wait another year for the return on this investment")

Everything else is roller coaster like you said.

Yeah guys like Fournier and Ibaka are guys you put around your star. There in lies the problem.

Is anyone else disgusted that Vogel isn't even playing Mario 10-15 minutes per game? As we seen with AG it takes a raw player at least 2 years of consistent playing time to really get their game going. Either trade him or play him because right now we are damaging him. As we have seen with JJ if you give someone with a great shooting touch consistent minutes they will start knocking down their shots...

I know it isn't a popular thought on this message board but we are fools for not sending Mario to the D league for a week or 2. He would probably go there and destroy those other players and come back with so much more confidence.