Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

I'll be happy if we finally get a win over the Wizards and / or Cavs

I will be happier if we can finally dominate Atlanta. I am not worried much about The wizards and the with the CAVS it is what it is.

We need to go after Atlanta, New York, Detroit,Miami, Indiana and Chicago.

I will be happier if we can finally dominate Atlanta. I am not worried much about The wizards and the with the CAVS it is what it is.

We need to go after Atlanta, New York, Detroit,Miami, Indiana and Chicago.

We split the series last year with Atlanta.

We split the series last year with Atlanta.

Splitting is not dominating. Before last year, Atlanta has dominating us for years. The fact that they have DH now makes even more interesting.

Eh, he's more of a 3. There's very few true 2s like harden. It's all combo guards and swingmen.

Like a one of our president nominees likes to say " WROOONG" .

First, He is not a 3. He is a combo guard but more than a SG than SF.

Second, Harden is not a true 2. He has played combo guard most of his career. In fact, there are talks that he will be playing the PG position this year.

A true SG is really a player that play mostly off the ball and can shoot well. Players like Allen, JJ redick, beal etc..

I think we can have Mario play both position but he is more of a SG.

AARON GORDON

• On playing small forward:
    • “I feel like that is my natural position. I really just want to play. My favorite position is on the floor and not the bench. But I am looking forward to more playmaking responsibility.”

[*]On the defense:

• “I think we’ll be a great defensive team. I think we’ll be the best rebounding team in the league. And on the offensive boards? Watch out. We’re gonna get a ton of offensive rebounds.”

[*]We had the chance to see Gordon getting up some jumpers while he waited for a photo shoot. His form looks much better. His elbow is in and under the ball as he shoots vs. flying out.

http://www.todaysfas...ia-day-wrap-up/

Improved outside shooting from Gordon and Payton will go a long way in determining if we reach the playoffs.

I would feel a lot more comfortable with that if Gordon hadn't said we were going to get a ton of offensive boards...implying a lot of misses.

this is a good point.

fwiw the top 4 offensive rebounding teams made the playoffs. Also, 5 of the bottom 6 offensive rebounding teams made the playoffs.

I would feel a lot more comfortable with that if Gordon hadn't said we were going to get a ton of offensive boards...implying a lot of misses.

Or he could just be simply saying misses will be gobbled up with him, Ibaka, BB and Vuch (who's an good rebounder).

I don't think shooting will be as bad as you think.

Or he could just be simply saying misses will be gobbled up with him, Ibaka, BB and Vuch (who's an good rebounder).

I don't think shooting will be as bad as you think.

if we have a top 5 defense it almost wont matter how bad we shoot.