Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Sixers up 15 at Oracle, late 3rd
they lost but it came down to the wire. I didn't agree with the Saric purposely miss the free throw; make it and foul right away. I think they still had a timeout to advance one more time and get a shot off, or something to the basket if GS misses one.

Fournier quietly putting together a good March.

Almost 19ppg on 40% from 3 and 46% from the field.

That's more what I expect him to put up or should I say what he needs to put up.

On a side note.. i would love to acquire JJ Redick back and move Fournier to be our bench scorer and small forward when we run small ball.

He is averaging over 40% from three and just under 90% from the Free throw line.

He has high IQ and passes very well. And i would love to bring him back.. Thats just me, i always liked him and i think he would be a leader on the floor.

If i remember right didnt he win the magic Iron Man Award for best conditioning or whatever?

On a side note.. i would love to acquire JJ Redick back and move Fournier to be our bench scorer and small forward when we run small ball.

He is averaging over 40% from three and just under 90% from the Free throw line.

He has high IQ and passes very well. And i would love to bring him back.. Thats just me, i always liked him and i think he would be a leader on the floor.

If i remember right didnt he win the magic Iron Man Award for best conditioning or whatever?

depends on the draft.

You're probably looking at 4/80 to poach Redick. I'd like him back too actually, just that we'd have to pay him.

I'd love JJ back, but I don't know why a soon to be 33 year old solid veteran that likes winning would come here for rebuild 2.0

Crazy JJ is almost 33. I feel old.

I can't imagine why he would ever come back here. He likes winning to much, I know he and his wife love it in LA. I don't think he leaves there.

Anybody bothered by the Lakers tanking?

Blatant? The NBA should get involved

Resting Mozgov and Deng until next season with absolutely no reason to do so.

That is BLATANT?

That is BLATANT?

I think the argument could be made actually playing Mozgov and Deng would be more conducive to tanking.

That is BLATANT?

It's a big problem that Adam Silver has to address in some way. It's obviously not just the Lakers.

The tanking and the "resting" of players is really making it hard to be an NBA fan.

Not sure what can be done about either though.

I propose this. When season is over the teams who are not in the playoffs have a tournament exactly like the NCAA. One and done. Winner gets the number one pick and so forth. This forces these teams to play hard at the end of regular season so they get a higher seed in the tournament.

Tanking eliminated.

I propose this. When season is over the teams who are not in the playoffs have a tournament exactly like the NCAA. One and done. Winner gets the number one pick and so forth. This forces these teams to play hard at the end of regular season so they get a higher seed in the tournament.

Tanking eliminated.

I like the concept. How about something even simpler? Make selection for the draft completely random. Every team has exactly the same odds of getting high picks regardless of their record. No more rewards for losing, or penalties for winning.