Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Payton

Fournier

Hezonja

Gordon

Zimmerman

For like 38 mins a game please. Full tank. I'd also be OK with trading Fournier and starting Wilcox or something.

Nope. Unprotected

This is gonna be the best lotto ever. Lakers will finish with the third worst record. The Magic will win the Lotto and push the Lakers to number 4, thus securing the 2019 pick!

2019 first round draft pick from L.A. Lakers

If the L.A. Lakers convey a 1st round pick to Philadelphia in 2017, then the L.A. Lakers will convey their 2019 1st round pick to Orlando; if the L.A. Lakers do not convey a 1st round pick to Philadelphia in 2017, then the L.A. Lakers will instead convey their 2017 2nd round pick and 2018 2nd round pick to Orlando [L.A. Lakers-Orlando, 8/10/2012]

So we have an early 2nd rounder this year, if Im understanding that correctly?

Vucevic on team's struggles - "There's a lot of reasons.. this is not the way to talk about them, the media will be addressed at right time"

Vucevic- "A lot of stuff that's been going on since the beginning of the year... it's only going worse and worse, hard to find any positive"

Was super clear even in the preseason that this team didn't like each other. Wonder what the deal is.

Kinda the GM's job to be on the pulse of that...

So we have an early 2nd rounder this year, if Im understanding that correctly?

We'll have an early second from LA this year if they finish with a top 3 pick. If they finish outside of the top 3 then we get their unprotected first round pick in 2019. They owe Philly a top 3 protected pick before us and I believe the league has it set up so you can't trade back to back first round picks

@MagicalNBA

Patterson/Sullinger/Powell for Serge/Mario is a trade the Magic would do (mainly for Powell). Will TOR?

More detail on the TOR trade I posted before. The Magic are asking for a draft pick as well. I do not know the year, but guessing 2017

Dedmon with a 17 & 17 game for the Spurs last night.. :svgsad:/>

the Spurs are just a great team top to bottom. Pop and management are great at assessing and developing talent. Theyre is a reason they stay on the top and we stay on the bottom unless we luck into a generational talent in the lotto (only to lose them in free agency).