Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

As an out of towner, I am pumped that todays game is on NBAtv. First chance for me to watch a game live since the free week-long preview of NBA LeaguePass ended in November. Get to see todays game on tv, then flying down next weekend for my first Magic home game on Sunday.

Three random reflections:

1. The Magic have lost 8 of their last 10 games.

2. The Magic are now 17 and 26.

3. The Magic were 20 and 23 at this point last year. Keep in mind, this was prior to trading for or adding the following vets to help this team mature and win: Jennings, Ilysova, Augustin, Meeks, Green, Ibaka and Biyombo.

Three random reflections:

1. The Magic have lost 8 of their last 10 games.

2. The Magic are now 17 and 26.

3. The Magic were 20 and 23 at this point last year. Keep in mind, this was prior to trading for or adding the following vets to help this team mature and win: Jennings, Ilysova, Augustin, Meeks, Green, Ibaka and Biyombo.

Better off building with Harris and Dipo. We'd be younger and have more two way players. Our team has gone to the crapper.

Good news everyone, we're now tied with the sixers in the loss column. Better odds at that lotto pick!

They are playing very well. Their rebuild went how we wish ours went. Okafor is just rotting on their bench bc Noel has a 24 PER and Embiid is a monster who could be averaging 30/10 as a rookie if he actually played starters minutes. Oh, and they have that Simmons kid too.

They are playing very well. Their rebuild went how we wish ours went. Okafor is just rotting on their bench bc Noel has a 24 PER and Embiid is a monster who could be averaging 30/10 as a rookie if he actually played starters minutes. Oh, and they have that Simmons kid too.

That's what happens when you fully commit to losing instead of abandoning it

Better off building with Harris and Dipo. We'd be younger and have more two way players. Our team has gone to the crapper.

Harris isn't very good. We are no worse without him than we were with him. He's just an empty stat guy, and he barely gets those now. Missing Oladipo hurts, maybe Serge can be flipped for something good, like Boston's Nets pick.

That's what happens when you fully commit to losing instead of abandoning it

We committed to losing a full season before they even started; they got more from their 3 bad seasons than we have from 4. We never abandoned losing, we still are. I know we brought in some vets last season but we were still in the bottom third of the league. The losing hasn't stopped.

We committed to losing a full season before they even started; they got more from their 3 bad seasons than we have from 4. We never abandoned losing, we still are. I know we brought in some vets last season but we were still in the bottom third of the league. The losing hasn't stopped.

I mean committed losing. We're mediocre at losing