Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Only issue I have with trading Vuc is that we need another rebounder or else we are *****ed , our bench can't rebound as we saw when Vuc was out. Also the thought of playing Onuaku as the main backup makes me mad.

I'm more concerned with balancing out the roster and getting perimeter scoring than rebounding off the bench. Even by trading Vuc we'd have Biyombo, Ibaka and Gordon so there should be no excuses for struggling to rebound.

Most rival executives expect the Magic to rank among the league's most active teams between now and the Feb. 23 trade deadline; Nikola Vucevic, Mario Hezonja and Elfrid Payton have all been rumored to be in play.

Per Marc Stein

Most rival executives expect the Magic to rank among the league's most active teams between now and the Feb. 23 trade deadline; Nikola Vucevic, Mario Hezonja and Elfrid Payton have all been rumored to be in play.

Per Marc Stein

In before we make no trades at all.

In before we make no trades at all.

It doesn't sound like there is much we would want on the market, so that might not be so bad.

Per Marc Stein

John Wall or bust

Really really don't see us trading Elfrid.. he's really gelling in Frank's system all of a sudden

I dont think we will trade him unless there will be an obvious (longterm) upgrade available or part of a trade for top5-10 pick.

It seems like that trade rumours and being moved to 2nd unit are making him more focused and play better. Cant complain.