Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

So Jeff Green used up all his good games for the season by now hasn't he?

By my count he's got 4 or 5 more depending on if the okc game qualifies as good

Not quite sure if this has been addressed yet, but thought I was quite a good investment-of-time call by Vogel as the team continues to gel.

"Vogel called off practice Monday, and his team took a trip to the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History & Culture."

http://www.espn.com/nba/recap?gameId=400899757

The thing with Green is Vogel has to realize when he doesn't have it and go with someone else. "Good Jeff" can be a valuable player, "Bad Jeff" is a guy who actively hurts your team, IDK what it is with this guy. He has 4 straight games in double figures, we should have won all 4

While others may disagree, I believe the additions of Serge and Biz have completely changed the dynamics of this team. Those two guys bring infectious defense and team-centered ball, and Ibaka has a very solid offensive game. Along with Gordon, we have the nastiest defensive core I can ever remember. I still hope we seek to upgrade our team, but I'd be happy to keep Gordon, Ibaka and Biz moving forward.

We could arguably have the best 2nd unit in the NBA:

Vuc

Green

?

Meeks

Payton

The B-I-G trio is lethal to other teams.

Hopefully the ? will be filled by Hezonja at some point. Man if we had Wall as a our starting PG we'd be contenders this year. Any chance we can pry away a tier 1 or even tier 2 PG this off-season?

Apologies to those who may disagree, but the additions of Serge and Biz have completely changed the dynamics of this team. Those two guys bring infectious defense and team-centered ball, and Ibaka has a very solid offensive game. Along with Gordon, we have the nastiest defensive core I can ever remember. I still hope we seek to upgrade our team, but I'd be happy to keep Gordon, Ibaka and Biz moving forward.

Don't ever apologize for your opinion bro. Certain people on here will try and tell you that you're wrong for thinking a certain way but it doesn't matter.

Apologies to those who may disagree, but the additions of Serge and Biz have completely changed the dynamics of this team. Those two guys bring infectious defense and team-centered ball, and Ibaka has a very solid offensive game. Along with Gordon, we have the nastiest defensive core I can ever remember. I still hope we seek to upgrade our team, but I'd be happy to keep Gordon, Ibaka and Biz moving forward.

I agree.

So far, 4 games in December, AG has a defensive rating of 95.8. In overall wins it's even lower at 94.