Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

This article could be fatal for fans with high blood pressure. If Rich DeVos reads this, I hope he has a doctor on standby.

I still don't see the issue with letting dipo go. We took a risk on a former great defensive PF who stretches the floor to see how he meshes with our team. Yeah he sucks now, but we have the option not to resign him.

I didn't want to pay dipo what okc did. Not worth it for us. He will play fine next to RWB.

I still don't see the issue with letting dipo go. We took a risk on a former great defensive PF who stretches the floor to see how he meshes with our team. Yeah he sucks now, but we have the option not to resign him.

I didn't want to pay dipo what okc did. Not worth it for us. He will play fine next to RWB.

Can't keep letting flawed but valuable pieces go for nothing. You might be able to get away with that once but not repeatedly

• Upvote 1

Can't keep letting flawed but valuable pieces go for nothing. You might be able to get away with that once but not repeatedly

Agree 100%. I'd much rather have the youth and trade chips of Harris, Dipo and Sabonis than Ibaka right now.

Agreed.

Ibaka needs to show out tonight. He's playing his former team, if he's going to be motivated by anything it should be this. A bad performance tonight might just push me into the trade him/let him walk in free agency camp.

Ibaka needs to show out tonight. He's playing his former team, if he's going to be motivated by anything it should be this. A bad performance tonight might just push me into the trade him/let him walk in free agency camp.

I still want to see him starting at the 5 with Gordon at the 4 and Biyombo as the backup 5, but I've accepted that that's never going to happen, especially with Frank Vogel.

I feel like we're in no man's land until we make some moves

I like to watch LA games lately. They started rebuilding their team almost same time like we and look at them right now.. and look at us. They are going up.. and we, well, still where we used to.

I like to watch LA games lately. They started rebuilding their team almost same time like we and look at them right now.. and look at us. They are going up.. and we, well, still where we used to.

They have an exciting PG and they play small ball, led by Luke Walton. I'm jealous