Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

There will be a team more upset than us that they didn't get Smith. Knicks just fired Phil, and in the most Knick way they could: after the draft.

If they try AG at the 3 again, I'll be pissed. He killed it at the 4. I think Issac needs to stay between 3/4. His shooting isn't good, but it's better than Gordon's was when he came into the league

If you want solid role player then AG is good where he's at. His only chance to be something more is if he can play significant minutes at the 3, and consistently. He is unremarkable, but solid as a 4.

If you want solid role player then AG is good where he's at. His only chance to be something more is if he can play significant minutes at the 3, and consistently. He is unremarkable, but solid as a 4.

I think it's too early to say AG won't be special as a PF. After we traded Serge, he put up 16 and 6 while shooting 50% from the field and 83% from the line. Plus, he's a very solid two way player and still only 21 years old.

More por favor

Gordon does more off ball and is more athletic. Martin was post/midrange. Martin was a traditional 4 in the same mold as like Elton brand or chris webber. Gordon does more in today's nba.

Kenyon Martin pre-devastating knee injury at Cincinnati?

you guys aren't going to believe this. But my late 90s Cincinnati basketball knowledge is pretty lacking.

you guys aren't going to believe this. But my late 90s Cincinnati basketball knowledge is pretty lacking.

K-Mart was an athletic freak, broke his leg nasty and had some ligament damage as well. I believe that was the year before he got drafted.

Just thought of a random comp for AG... Kenyon Martin. Does that fit the bill?

Kmart was a beast. Loved watching him play.

Difference is he knew his role. He wasn't trying to be a perimeter player. He was going to block your shot, rebound the ball rather if he had 10 or 20+.

AG I think struggles or at least did with his role because he sees he can handle the ball somewhat,

pull off a few crossovers, and pass, and wants to be more perimeter oriented.

K-Mart was an athletic freak, broke his leg nasty and had some ligament damage as well. I believe that was the year before he got drafted.

I think he had a better vert than AG.