Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

think i'd trade next year's #1 (protected) + #25 + player not named Gordon to Minny for #7.

I want Isaac and DSJ baaaaad

think i'd trade next year's #1 (protected) + #25 + player not named Gordon to Minny for #7.

That would butter my toast

Buddies! As you know I have a new project on the internet and I made a video about tomorrow's NBA Draft.

I would love it if you took some time from work to check it out and maybe share with your friends :D

Feedback is also very much appreciated

The link is below:

Also, let me bump this because it was buried on the other page ;)

EPS = Elfrid Payton Syndrome

EPS is when Magic fans can't help but compare Fox and Payton because both are PGs that have interesting hair and struggle with outside shooting, thus dismissing Fox as a prospect.

• Upvote 1

EPS is when Magic fans can't help but compare Fox and Payton because both are PGs that have interesting hair and struggle with outside shooting

I'd go further and call it EP-PTSD

Ross is probably the only guy that fits what they need as a 3 and D wing next to Wiggins.

Buddies! As you know I have a new project on the internet and I made a video about tomorrow's NBA Draft.

I would love it if you took some time from work to check it out and maybe share with your friends :D/>

Feedback is also very much appreciated

The link is below:

Great job, Mauro!

• Upvote 1

EPS is when Magic fans can't help but compare Fox and Payton because both are PGs that have interesting hair and struggle with outside shooting, thus dismissing Fox as a prospect.

Yeah. They aren't really similar players. They just share a similar weakness. I think it's ok to use Payton as a reason not to want fox because we've had the ongoing discussion "can a team work with a point guard who cannot shoot" (i.e. absence of a specific skill being a disqualifier) but that's really where the similarities end.