Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

I wish we had something to trade for Porzingis. The celtics can easily trump any offer and that team would be SICK with KP.

any deal would have to be like, KP and take Noah back for AG+Fournier+Payton+picks probably

@WojVerticalNBA: Lakers are trading Tim Mozgov and D'Angelo Russell to Nets for Brook Lopez and 27th pick Thursday, sources say.

Wow! Nice deal for Nets. Lakers are banking on capspace.

I wish we had something to trade for Porzingis. The celtics can easily trump any offer and that team would be SICK with KP.

any deal would have to be like, KP and take Noah back for AG+Fournier+Payton+picks probably

Hennigan handicapped us big time near the end of his stint. All the assets we have are pretty much gone. The only thing we have are picks

They are probably asking for a lot now, but I think the actual deal will be much less. Very few, if any, teams will be willing to take on Noah's contract. Boston certainly won't with IT coming up on an extension

The goal in getting high draft picks is to find the guy to build around. Porzingis is a guy to build around. I'd give all but 6 plus next year's first and two of any non-Gordon players for Porzingis and filler. P4TW's first trade suggestion was good. And Orlando would be a team other players would want to join, so free agency next year would fill the gaps.