Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Stop being so melodramatic

Nah being realistic. I don't think bringing in Porzingis to our offensively inept team that he's going to be a 20+ scorer.

???? Poison pill if we extended then traded? Can you expand on that?

If we extended him last year he'd be worth 5 million in outgoing salary from us and 20 million in incoming salary for the other team until the new league year

Nah being realistic. I don't think bringing in Porzingis to our offensively inept team that he's going to be a 20+ scorer.

The prize isn't his offense. It's his 18 ppg while also being a rim protecting center than can switch onto wings. The defense would improve significantly.

That isn't saying a whole lot.

It is when you have the building blocks for the hardest front court in the nba to match up against and an identity going forward.

The prize isn't his offense. It's his 18 ppg while also being a rim protecting center than can switch onto wings. The defense would improve significantly.

Ross guarding multiple positions/Gordon guarding multiple positions/Porz guarding multiple positions.

How could anyone not want to see that?

???? Poison pill if we extended then traded? Can you expand on that?

what value does he have at the moment? considering the contract he has now.

Vuc/Fournier for Porzingis/Noah. Problem solved. No picks necessary. We'd be losing arguably our two best players for one of their best players. Vuc is still young, good contract. Fournier is essentially the East's version of Ginobili. It would be a tough loss on us losing our two prized players, but I think we need to do it.

If we extended him last year he'd be worth 5 million in outgoing salary from us and 20 million in incoming salary for the other team until the new league year

interesting. never knew of this rule. I remember when Houston signed Lin to that kind of poison-pill contract, but didn't know it became a rule.

Thanks.