Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Good thing about this draft is we should definitely come away with a good player with our first pick. 1-9 is pretty solid.

it's on ESPN so any stream to that. I'm sure there will be a stream available on reddit, just google nba reddit streams.

I'm overseas so I'll need a stream

So I'm wondering a few things with us not having a REALGM in place- 1 if we happen to get lucky and slide into the top 3 do we already have a trade in place for Payton, or do we keep him as our backup and look for trades for the other 2? 2- If Philly happens to stay in the top 1 or 2 and them being happy with their PG situation, have we talked to them about a trade? 3 If the Lakers get bumped out do we package our pick and the Lakers' unprotected 2019 to move up?

So I'm wondering a few things with us not having a REALGM in place- 1 if we happen to get lucky and slide into the top 3 do we already have a trade in place for Payton, or do we keep him as our backup and look for trades for the other 2? 2- If Philly happens to stay in the top 1 or 2 and them being happy with their PG situation, have we talked to them about a trade? 3 If the Lakers get bumped out do we package our pick and the Lakers' unprotected 2019 to move up?

The answer to every question is no