Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

I'd be ecstatic if the Lakers lost their pick. Not too worried about where we draft

and if the Lakers keep their pick and Philly jumps to #1 with our ping pong balls acquired when we were on our "make the Magic great again" useless last 5 games run....the board goes total melt down. I wonder who Martins picks for us in the draft...after all I sure he will name himself GM soon enough.

and if the Lakers keep their pick and Philly jumps to #1 with our ping pong balls acquired when we were on our "make the Magic great again" useless last 5 games run....the board goes total melt down

Yes, there's a great chance we are really mad after the lottery.

Markelle Fultz stands out as this year’s prize. I’d rank him somewhere between Durant and John Wall on the Sure-Thing Scale, maybe just a hair below Blake Griffin and three hairs above Derrick Rose.

High praise from Bill Simmons

https://theringer.com/2017-nba-draft-lottery-karma-rankings-bill-simmons-c912bc51c4f9

I'm a bit out of the loop this year so sorry if this has already been discussed but we've worked out DSJ and will be working out Swanigan soon. Pretty happy about both of those.

If he hits. If he misses he is Meeks.

we actually played pretty well with meeks before he got injured. 10-14 record with him playing.