Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

I mean, they aren't really good right now. They honestly seem to be in a similar position as us.

I dunno man.. They have a lot of young talent that could blossom in to damn good ball players by 2019 (Russell, Ingram, Randle).. They're also Los Angeles and will have some cap space, even though I'm still scratching my head at the deals they gave to Mozgov and Deng this summer

Watching UCLA again. Ball's vision is insane for a freshman. Add in his height, rebounding and shooting, and I think he's an all-star in the making. I see Steve Nash and would love him on the Magic. #draftcrush

So Ford's early intel says some scouts compare Ball to Penny. My oh my

How in the heck are we not tanking? Ball, Fox and Monk alone are incredible

I agree...those guys are all Solid.

It's a shame that Duke has had so much injury this year. several of those guys are probably lottery picks too.

Fox has been crazy to watch. He's got John Wall speed but from what I've seen, doesn't make stupid turnovers. I'd be okay with a Vuc+Payton trade if it landed us a SG/SF and a top 3 draft pick. I dont think those guys would draw that type of attention, maybe Vuc but not Payton.

Because people's jobs are on the line

I hate this thought process. I don't doubt it's true but it's just irritating to think we might miss out on easily the best draft since we've been rebuilding for the 8th seed just so our owners or upper management have the illusion that we're moving in the right direction.

I hate this thought process. I don't doubt it's true but it's just irritating to think we might miss out on easily the best draft since we've been rebuilding for the 8th seed just so our owners or upper management have the illusion that we're moving in the right direction.

I absolutely agree with you. They are fighting for there jobs and only thinking about saving there arse instead of what's in the best interest long term for this franchise and it's fans.