Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

He shot 25%

He shot 50% from 3.

Even that first game he was 1-2 from there. 1-2 the next game. Didn't attempt one in the third. Don't think the extra couple of feet hurts him.

He shot 50% from 3.

Even that first game he was 1-2 from there. 1-2 the next game. Didn't attempt one in the third. Don't think the extra couple of feet hurts him.

The box score disagrees

The box score disagrees

Yeah I got him mixed up with Georges-Hunt in game 2.

Meh, still not worried. Think people who can't see he has range just don't know what to look at. Scouts says he has range, he's got good stats in college, and visually you can see it.

35% from college 3 is in that area where it could go either way in the pros

The FT is important. I trust him more than a Josh Jackson.

Yeah I got him mixed up with Georges-Hunt in game 2.

Meh, still not worried. Think people who can't see he has range just don't know what to look at. Scouts says he has range, he's got good stats in college, and visually you can see it.

But he's not going to score first that's what I'm meaning. He's not going to be a go to scorer for us

But he's not going to score first that's what I'm meaning. He's not going to be a go to scorer for us

We really can't say. I'm not going to predict he will but I don't think we draft him if the goal was not to eventually get him to be.

He's got the tools to expand on for sure.

Well it's Tuesday sir....

Fine. Here

career high Jonathan gibson. Mostly Augustin but there's a few examples of Payton poorly running around screens and losing him off ball.

oooh here's an especially bad game

Fine. Here

career high Jonathan gibson. Mostly Augustin but there's a few examples of Payton poorly running around screens and losing him off ball.

Just giving you a hard time. I don't need any more proof that Payton's defense leaves a lot to be desired. I've seen it all too much.

Fine. Here

His rotations are poor sometimes but his on ball d is pretty strong as an example the last score by mudiay Payton was all over him. He made a tough shot. To pick on Payton for his defense is weak when the whole team sux on defense as was very obvious in these two clips.

His rotations are poor sometimes but his on ball d is pretty strong as an example the last score by mudiay Payton was all over him. He made a tough shot. To pick on Payton for his defense is weak when the whole team sux on defense as was very obvious in these two clips.

Nah his on ball d is bad pretty often.

Finally found one play i remember killing Payton for during the season

3 mins 7 seconds. 1 minute left and he loses focus and just lets wall drive to the rim

Nah his on ball d is bad pretty often.

Finally found one play i remember killing Payton for during the season

3 mins 7 seconds. 1 minute left and he loses focus and just lets wall drive to the rim

Seriously, John wall can get by EVERYONE. Give me a break.