Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

We have 30 MILLION dollars worth of 5s, plus Zimmerman. Who are we taking 8 minutes from?

I think we need to play our youth starting him at the 3 and let the chips fall where they may.

EP-DJ-Watson

Ross-Fournier-Hunt-Garino

Isaac-Mario-Fournier

AG-Isaac-Rudez

Biyombo-Vuc-Zimmerman

and for small ball

EP

Fournier

Ross

Isaac

AG

We really need to dump DJ and Watson and get a better backup PG while keeping a spot or 2 open for luxury tax bailouts with picks attached.

I was unaware that we signed vuc and biyombo to 15 year contracts with no trade clauses.

I was unaware that we signed vuc and biyombo to 15 year contracts with no trade clauses.

I still think Gordon should be getting some minutes at the 5...

I still think Gordon should be getting some minutes at the 5...

eh, I think in those situations you're playing Isaac and Gordon together so both are interchangeable. you'd still be going 4 shooters around Gordon, ideally.

Jonathan Isaac had been one of the targets even before the new management. To add, him not working out for us was on purpose to confuse other teams:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orlando-magic/os-sp-magic-scout-jonathan-isaac-0627-story.html

There are a lot of posters on this board that need to eat crow after reading this article. The night of the draft many people on here were throwing fits that we had not met with Isaac or done adequate due diligence prior to the draft.

A lot of guys we were interested in playing in the upcoming summer league.

"Isaac will be one of six lottery picks from last week’s NBA Draft who could see action in the summer league. Orlando’s Isaac (No. 6 pick), New York’s Frank Ntilikina (No. 8), Dallas’ Dennis Smith Jr. (No. 9), Charlotte’s Malik Monk (No. 11), Detroit’s Luke Kennard (No. 12) and Miami’s Bam Adebayo (No. 14) could play in the event. Ntilikina’s availability is uncertain because he is still competing in playoff action in his home country in France."

There are a lot of posters on this board that need to eat crow after reading this article. The night of the draft many people on here were throwing fits that we had not met with Isaac or done adequate due diligence prior to the draft.

We threw fits because it was reported that he did not work out for us(he didn't) on top of possibly not receiving his medicals(We still don't know if we got them).

We threw fits because it was reported that he did not work out for us(he didn't) on top of possibly not receiving his medicals(We still don't know if we got them).

Lol. You're completely missing the truth (and point) here. It's clear our team did exhaustive research on Isaac and kept it top secret. But whatever. He's on our team, like it or not

Lol. You're completely missing the truth (and point) here. It's clear our team did exhaustive research on Isaac and kept it top secret. But whatever. He's on our team, like it or not