Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

]In the same way this board wanted to avoid Porzingis and would have boo'ed that move if the Magic didn't pick Hezonja, I believe many of us here are pre-mature in already condemning what management did last night.

I don't think you were around for that draft if you believe this

"They turned them into basically nothing." You're now arguing with yourself

thus the qualifier of "basically". yes they did technically get things in return but in the end it is a net loss of value. If one player (save Iwundu) picked 25-on turns out to be good then it was a bad move

but go on tricking yourself into liking ineptitude

thus the qualifier of "basically". yes they did technically get things in return but in the end it is a net loss of value. If one player (save Iwundu) picked 25-on turns out to be good then it was a bad move

but go on tricking yourself into liking ineptitude

You need to let us not getting Smith go man. You're going crazy over a throw away pick.

If Vuc is traded and the Magic get a good PG, things can turn out alright depending on the development of the current players on the roster. I think a lot also hinges on Vogel's evolution as a coach. He proved to be pretty stubborn last year, but maybe he's changed now that he'll have a whole offseason with the roster. I hope he took some time to look over new strategies and game plans.

The thing I'm most worried about right now is spacing. AG and Isaac together can make things difficult. Throw Payton into the mix and the lane will become very crowded very quickly. At least two of those three need a respectable jumper for it to work (especially if Biyombo is in at the 5 [shudder]).