Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Lol! I know. I hope we see a trade or free agent move

Well I think we got Augustin as a free agent so there is a precedent for us getting point guards that way.

Memphis got Ivan Rabb. We get a 2019 2nd rounder.

oh darn, sorry guys ESPN didn't update that :(

Iwundu I guess is ok though. I did like Ivan Rabb and i was pretty sure he'd go the first round!

Philly having a good draft too. Bolden is an NBA player in the 2nd. Potential draft and stash with our pick 25 and obviously Markelle Fultz.

You're right, unfortunately. I edited my earlier post. I guess our new management don't like rookies.

Way I see it, we had 4 chances in the first 35 picks to swing for the fences in a really deep draft. For whatever reason, we basically chose not to do that. I don't know if I can stand to watch more or less the same group play again next season. Hoping they blow it up over the summer, but won't be as exciting as having some potential star young players at this point.

If I have to watch Vuch playing catch with Fournier again, I'm either throwing a brick at the TV or changing the channel.

Fantastic post

Could Iwundu be a PG project?

"Iwundu's size and versatility allowed him to play a fairly unique role for a player still coming into his own offensively. Doing the majority of his scoring handling the ball in the pick and roll and pushing it himself in transition, the 22-year-old functioned as a de facto point guard of sorts alongside the Wildcats' aggressive scoring guards, as Kansas State didn't rely on any one playmaker this season." - Source: http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Wesley-Iwundu-72634/ ©DraftExpress

Could Iwundu be a PG project?

"Iwundu's size and versatility allowed him to play a fairly unique role for a player still coming into his own offensively. Doing the majority of his scoring handling the ball in the pick and roll and pushing it himself in transition, the 22-year-old functioned as a de facto point guard of sorts alongside the Wildcats' aggressive scoring guards, as Kansas State didn't rely on any one playmaker this season." - Source: http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Wesley-Iwundu-72634/ ©DraftExpress

3.5 assists to 2.3 turnovers says no. I think we stick him in the G League and let him handle the ball a ton though.

Wonder if anyone who was at Amway is posting here? I'm wondering what the overall reaction was there.....

I was going to but decided not to, now really glad I didnt