Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Yeah of course. Regardless we just have to see what happens. Things will not change overnight.

Agreed. I think everyone is hoping to see incremental progress, though, and it's hard to understand where the progress is going to come from. We're terrible, which at least gets us some draft picks, but then we get rid of many of them, so where do we go from here? No one is going to want to trade us good players for the collection of crap we have right now.

I'm low key getting hyped about Isaac/AG at the 3/4 and some 4/5. That could be great.

In b4 we trade 33 for pick 45 and cash.

We need to dump the guy devolving into Jason Smith and play Isaac/Gordon/Mario together

This is still rebuild 1.0. We are just going at the speed of the 1-4 Project.

I'm all about that decade rebuild.

Today is disappointing just because how excited we were with all the possibilities of new players and trade ups. But I get it moving forward.

I'm actually more just mad we drafted Issac. But I guess he makes sense with the new rebuild plan.

I'm low key getting hyped about Isaac/AG at the 3/4 and some 4/5. That could be great.

In b4 we trade 33 for pick 45 and cash.

Some 4/5? Did you forget the coach that refused to play those weird lineups last year?

Some 4/5? Did you forget the coach that refused to play those weird lineups last year?

This is the issue I have. It's like we aren't trying to get better so were gonna tank again--but Frank will not tank. He won't just play young guys. We won't see Mario and Issac just playing 35 minutes so I don't really know.

I guess management likes this team....good luck with that.

I don't think it's that. I think it's that they know they can lose find with this team. Let the draining of the swamp commence.

He better figure out how we play basketball here in the year 2013, PBO/GM didnt hire him

I'm all about that decade rebuild.

Today is disappointing just because how excited we were with all the possibilities of new players and trade ups. But I get it moving forward.

I'm actually more just mad we drafted Issac. But I guess he makes sense with the new rebuild plan.

Of the 4 Nole fans who saw every game Isaac played all of them say he looks the part but don't think he is a difference maker. Nobody liked the pick for our team. We will see!

Friends, I don't think it's ever too early to look ahead and dream a little. Who do you like in the 2017 NBA Draft? I find it soothing that 5 of the top 10 prospects are PGs.

We didn't take one....