Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Having said all that I said, I hope Isaac becomes great and can develop the handles, shooting, and mindset to take over games. I also hope EP develops in those same areas. It just gets tiring having the same big picture issues year in and year out.

Orlando's Jonathan Isaac: "I know I have a lot of untapped potential, and I feel like I went to the perfect team to untap it."

per Alex Kennedy

Isaac will wear #1

Orlando's Jonathan Isaac: "I know I have a lot of untapped potential, and I feel like I went to the perfect team to untap it."

per Alex Kennedy

Isaac will wear #1

Is he gonna be our new point guard?

per Alex Kennedy

Isaac will wear #1

That's a pretty significant number to wear in a Magic Jersey. Let's hope he's more like the legends than the likes of Doron Lamb.

Ok...as far as the hat. He probably doesn't like wearing hats because of his hair being what it is.

As far as his medial records, I seriously doubt the team didn't get his medical records from him. Just because you didn't see a report doesn't mean it didn't happen. It is not their responsibility to keep us up to date on each and every player's information.

I simply disagree with you. You just don't like the pick! The Orlando Magic live stream was gushing over his interview by the way. No one seems to have gotten what you got out of the interview.

I didn't mention his hat. Sure he may have gotten them to us but I know for sure 10+ other players got them to us. It is the reporters job to keep us up to date so either our front office held it close or we didn't get it. I don't like the pick but I can separate the pick and the interview. It's not a big deal like I said previously but it is something. Something to keep an eye on.

per Alex Kennedy

Isaac will wear #1

OH boy TMac's number and Penny's number...he has a hell of a long way to go to be worthy of those two. He might want to start with a hair cut so he can put the Magic hat on his damn head without messing up his hair do.

I'm not sure where people are getting that Isaac doesn't have tremendous upside:

"May 8 update: Isaac has the biggest combination of upside and risk in the top eight or nine. His combination of size and skill set is highly alluring for a number of NBA teams willing to be patient while his body catches up with his talent.

April 12 update: Isaac didn't put up the numbers the rest of the elite freshmen did, but a number of scouts think that he might have as much upside as anyone on the board.

He needs to get stronger, but his length, athleticism and skill set for a player his size are intriguing. He's the biggest project in the top 10, but the risk might be worth the reward."

http://insider.espn.com/nba/draft/results/players/news/_/id/80374/jonathan-isaac

I didn't mention his hat. Sure he may have gotten them to us but I know for sure 10+ other players got them to us. It is the reporters job to keep us up to date so either our front office held it close or we didn't get it. I don't like the pick but I can separate the pick and the interview. It's not a big deal like I said previously but it is something. Something to keep an eye on.

I hope you just listened to his first interview on the Magic broadcast.