Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

No he is the all star we aim to build around for the next decade.

I actually believed that 2 years ago.... No longer.... We need to try and use him as a trade asset.

I've never liked Issac. Said it 6 months ago on here. I knew it was gonna happen. Beyond disappointed. I'll continue my hiatus. Some things never change.

Naw come back, be sad, and ***** with the rest of us lol.

Danny Ainge and Rob were in the exact same spot 5 years ago...Rob didn't hold a gun to any GM's head and neither did Danny but Danny pulled everyones pants down repeatedly. Dude this is a billion dollar business you have to perform and that includes knowing Butler would go for nothing to Minnesota. Making excuses for bad management leaves you with the worst record in the league these last 5 years. At some point the lazy attitude just has to change period.

I agree lets see what the night brings...who knows maybe we grow a pair before the night ends.

Totally agreed.... A *****ing 6 year old could take half of the organization in a game of poker with our decision makers.

ESPN analysts had Isaac as the number two overall prospect:

"Jonathan Isaac of Florida State is right behind Ball in terms of his NBA-caliber projection, though the components that make up his overall number are much different. He's only ninth on the list when looking at his All-Star likelihood, but our model projects Isaac as the most likely starter-caliber player. He's an elite defensive rebounder and shot-blocker for his position, but Isaac lacks the elite shooting potential of players with higher ceilings."

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19681478/most-likely-all-stars-starters-role-players-top-2017-nba-draft

For everyone freaking out about his New York interview, the interviewer was the one who brought up New York first, framing her question around him being born in New York.

To which he then said yea going to New York would be cool, but Florida is home too, I've lived here for 9 years, and it's huge to be drafted by a Florida team.

Talk about freaking out over nothing. Jfc

ESPN analysts had Isaac as the number two overall prospect:

"Jonathan Isaac of Florida State is right behind Ball in terms of his NBA-caliber projection, though the components that make up his overall number are much different. He's only ninth on the list when looking at his All-Star likelihood, but our model projects Isaac as the most likely starter-caliber player. He's an elite defensive rebounder and shot-blocker for his position, but Isaac lacks the elite shooting potential of players with higher ceilings."

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19681478/most-likely-all-stars-starters-role-players-top-2017-nba-draft

Great! He will be a good player for a long time.

But he gets us no closer to being a good team

I've never liked Issac. Said it 6 months ago on here. I knew it was gonna happen. Beyond disappointed. I'll continue my hiatus. Some things never change.

Bye Felicia!!! You have no idea what is going to happen with this team moving forward. None of us do! Heck, I thought Victor was going to be an All Star level players. To that point...so did a lot of others.

I watched the same interview and didn't get what some of you got out of it. You just don't like the pick, but I'm sorry.... those of you making a big deal out of his interview are making an issue out of absolutely nothing!!! smile_chairshot.gif

I bet he knew we would be picking him if he was still available a couple of days ago. That is why you so many mocks and so many analysts had us picking him.

He didn't work out for us, we didn't receive his medicals and the first thing he says is he hoped to go to a New York team. That's something even if it's a small something.