Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Thats a pretty big leap from "we're open to offers for the other picks" to "we're trading all other picks plus vucevic for porzingis

It's a gut feeling I had. "Picks" and "Porzingis" sound very alike. It's a perfect match since we have so many picks to trade away.

Lot of mock drafts have Smith in the 8-10 range, haven't seen one recently that doesn't have us picking Isaac. I like Isaac a lot, though if we draft him hopefully we grab a good free agent PG

if this starts to take off maybe we can help you get a nice mic or something for your birthday.

:D I bought one from England but it wasn't really compatible with my Macbook. And for real quality I'll have to step into triple digits money wise

Buddies! As you know I have a new project on the internet and I made a video about tomorrow's NBA Draft.

I would love it if you took some time from work to check it out and maybe share with your friends :D/>

Feedback is also very much appreciated

The link is below:

Good Job. Nicely done!

• Upvote 1

yeah, really. and the worst part is it's not like he said "I'm ok with St Louis style pizza existing".

He didn't even say the unfathomable statement that "st Louis style pizza is the best version of pizza"

He said its the BEST FOOD.

this coming from a man who grew up with the best barbecue in America 3 hours to the west and the second best barbecue in America 4 hours to the south. I'm sure there's at least some solid barbecue in st Louis being in that nexus.

He could've had more respect from me if he would've just said: "Man, I LOVE me some Pepperoni Hot Pockets!!"

I would've been like- OK. I respect that.