Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Yet, NBA personnel are enamored with the fact that you don’t have to have a top three pick to come away with a potential star.

In fact, the prevailing opinion is that nine players could be impactful players in their first pro season. That elite list includes a slew of blue-chip point guards: Markelle Fultz of Washington, Lonzo Ball of UCLA, De’Aaron Fox of Kentucky and Dennis Smith of North Carolina State.

Rounding out that special group of nine players are shooting guard Malik Monk of Kentucky, small forwards Jayson Tatum of Duke, Josh Jackson of Kansas and Jonathan Isaac of Florida State and power forward Lauri Markkanen of Arizona.

And, who is the best of the best?

That would be Ball, who collected 65 points in the voting, which awarded 14 points to a player who was ranked first on each NBA official’s list to one point for the player who is ranked 14h-on their list.

http://woelfelspress...-lottery-picks/

Better make that two top nine 9 picks Soul.

I think Fox will be a better version of EP with Ish Smith quickness and hustle. Sign me up.

Pass..rather have a point that can shoot to stretch the floor..we already see what EPs broke shot allows defenses to do..why want more?

I'd do about anything to get two top 10 picks. I want Isaac as a second pick so badly!

I don't like Isaac. He seems soft. People say he is like reshard Lewis. I just don't see it.

I don't like Isaac. He seems soft. People say he is like reshard Lewis. I just don't see it.

I'm with you. No one has mentioned Isaac's disappearing act in the game where FSU got eliminated, either, but shouldn't top NBA prospects show up in important games?

I'm with you. No one has mentioned Isaac's disappearing act in the game where FSU got eliminated, either, but shouldn't top NBA prospects show up in important games?

Tough to trust anything that comes out of Hamilton's offense. Guy doesn't coach it.

Isaac isn't soft. He's actually a fantastic and versatile defender. The question is he assertive on offense? Hard to know given how poorly he was used at FSU. If we could get a second early pick, I think he'd be perfect next to AG.

For those into Monk, as the year went on his game went down. He struggles generating his own shot against physical play and length. While I like him, I think he'll be similar to Eric Gordon in the pros.

If the team keeps EP, the guy that would fit right in is Tatum, as he can be a go-to guy. Not sure of his upside but he's very solid.

If the team keeps EP, the guy that would fit right in is Tatum, as he can be a go-to guy. Not sure of his upside but he's very solid.

Will he be considerably better than Tobias though?

He had 8 points and 12 boards. By that criteria you can't draft Jackson/Ball/Monk/Fox and what about the guys who couldn't even get their teams to important games?